In-home Nursing Care Services
Why stay in hospital or even go to hospital when you can get all your nursing needs met in the comfort of your home?
Oxley Home Care is a leading provider of Community Nursing services and can provide in home nursing support to anyone requiring care in the comfort of their own home. Nursing services can be funded by privately and through subsidised support for eligible clients including Home Care Packages and DVA Community Nursing.
RN providing in home nursing care to an Oxley Home Care client
What in-home nursing care services are available?
The services delivered by our Nursing Team can be tailored to your individual needs, however a sample of the services include:
- Aged Care assessments for high level home care packages
- Medication review including liaising with GP and pharmacists
- Chronic disease management such as diabetes, heart disease, respiratory disease
- Post-operative Care
- Observations including blood pressure, blood glucose levels, oxygen saturation, temperature, weight
- Post-acute in-home care including wound care, intravenous injections, medication and pain management
- Wound care with wound care specialist backup for advice on treatments
- Changing or insertion of catheters
- Post discharge from hospital
- Comprehensive holistic nursing assessments
- Enteral nutrition, nasogastric and PEG feeds
- Education and training
- Stoma and colostomy care
- Continence care including education on products available
- Post Injury care
- Falls Risk assessments
- Education on preventative bowel management and administration of suppositories or enemas if required
- Rehabilitation and restorative care
- Advanced Care Planning
- Pressure Area risk assessment and advice on preventative measures
- Nutritional assessment and education including weight monitoring
- Palliative Care
- Palliative and end of life care
- Dementia Care
- Early intervention and health and lifestyle coaching
- Motor Neuron and Parkinson’s Disease
- Home ventilation support
- Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapist care
Our Nurses will liaise with your GP, Pharmacist, Allied Health professional or anyone else involved in your care to ensure that you receive the best care possible whilst in the comfort of your own home.
Supported by our highly skilled and experienced Nursing Team, Oxley Home Care offer a wide range of nursing services. Our nursing staff can vary from occasional 1 hour in home visits, through to regular daily and overnight care depending on your requirements. In-home nursing services can be provided on a planned or emergency basis as well as flexible short-term and long-term nursing care options to suit the needs of your care.
Our approach is simple, and focuses on the needs of the person requiring care. As such, our award-winning process has been carefully designed to cater to your needs every step of the way.
Let us help you, contact us to find out how.