- Home care for the ageing population of Australia is an essential service
- In Greater Sydney, our staff will always carry a proof of their address to comply with the direction of our state government
- Our carers and clients will wear masks for all client services, including indoors
Update to Oxley Home Care Services in Greater Sydney
Whilst most services will remain uninterrupted, there are some slight changes as advised by the state government.
Gardening & Handyman/Repairs
- In line with NSW Health requirements our gardening services are placed on hold. If you have a safety issue with your garden, fallen branch or trip hazard etc. please give us a call to discuss your requirements.
For clients travelling by car for shopping, social support or other home care services involving a vehicle
- There will be some slight changes to the way we conduct our services such as shopping. Shopping/pharmacy services should be shop-by-list where possible. We will happily do your shopping for you whilst you remain in the comfort of your own home.
- You may be transported to the bank if you don’t have a key card, or if you would prefer to give our staff cash for shopping, we can do rest for you
We will not be doing any social outings as a part of our services
- We will be happy to pick up a snack/coffee for you and deliver this to your house and complete your social support visit at your home, with masks.
- We will continue to take you to your GP, specialist, hospital appointments and flu and covid vaccinations.
- We kindly ask that you sit in the back for specialised trips and continue to wear your mask
Our priority is to continue to keep you safe and follow the latest guidelines as advised by our government.
If you have any questions, please give us a call or speak with your Care Manager.
About Oxley Home Care
Oxley Home Care has been helping Australians live independently at home for over 10 years in Sydney.
A Home Care Package with Oxley Home Care can help you live in the comfort of your own home, maintain your independence and quality of life.
Call us on 1800 221 039 to arrange a free in-home consultation.