Why choose Oxley Home Care?
Oxley Home Care is an Approved Provider for Home Care Packages, Level 1 to Level 4, throughout the Sydney Metropolitan area.
Oxley Home Care has been providing community aged care services in Sydney since 2006.
We are a family owned and operated local company specialising in aged care, dementia and nursing care.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide a personalised service with a dedicated staff member directly for you.
Oxley Home Care:
- Offers a 24 hour, 7 day per week service, including after-hours and weekend support.
- Provides a range of services including top-up private care, nursing care and allied health support.
- Directly employs, trains and supervises its own team of experienced and culturally diverse Nurses, Physiotherapists, Dementia Specialists and Care Workers throughout Sydney.
- Care Managers work closely with doctors, hospital discharge planners, social workers and local community groups to ensure all care is tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Has no start-up fees, so you can start your care sooner.
- Charges no exit fees, if you decide to leave for any reason.
- Offers flexible care that is tailored to meet your changing needs and daily routine.
- Is accredited to both Australian Standards and Home Care Standards.
- Is a Veteran Home Care & DVA Community Nursing and Private Care provider which offers continuity of care and case management.
An Oxley Home Care - Home Care Package is tailored to each client's needs to maximise care and value for money and can include:
Oxley Home Care’s dedicated care management and co-ordination team support a large and culturally diverse team of trained nurses and care workers to deliver consistent, high quality aged care services 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.